Art and Products: All of the items for sale on this site are original one of a kind pieces except for prints when available. All rights are reserved and these works my not be reproduced, copied or shared without permission.If you would like to Pin an item to Pinterest feel free but please add my name in the description.
Packing and Shipping: All products will be packaged with great care. Unframed works with be shipped on board and bubbled wrapped for protection. Many items in the US will be shipped free of charge, see each listing for information on that product. We will be shipping using USPS Priority with tracking unless otherwise stated. International shipping will be available via First Class International (no tracking) is available with that service. Any questions please contact via email before making your purchase. Most orders will go out within 1-2 business days after purchase.
Commissions: I do not take commissions at this time.
Reserving Products: I’m happy to reserve items for up to two weeks. If you see any items that you wish to reserve please email with your request. I will then mark the items as reserved for you in the shop with your first name and the first initial of your last name. When you are ready to purchase, just go through the shopping cart procedures as usual. If after two weeks the items have not been purchased by you the reserve will be lifted and the items go live for the public. Please email me if you can’t fulfill your agreement but please take your purchases seriously. Respect please. Thank you.
Layaway Payments: I do offer a 3 month plan for items of $200.00 US dollars and above. If you want to purchase on this plan contact me via email and you will be invoiced monthly with installments via Paypal invoices. When your item is paid off we will ship.
Refunds and Returns: If you are unhappy with an item due to damage in shipping or you have any problems with receiving your item please contact me. Please remember that these works are made by hand and great care has been taken with the making and the shipping. As far as the color goes I do my best to represent each item accurate as possible but all computer monitors do not read the colors exactly the same. This has to be a consideration when purchasing via computer.
What forms of payment? All purchases go through Paypal but you do not have to have a Paypal account to purchase. Paypal accepts payments via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Of course if you have a regular Paypal account that is perfect.
You are allowed to do the following with these digital pages:
1. Print the files as many times as you wish for personal use in craft projects such as using them for your collage and art journal pages.
2. Print the files up to 50 times for completed handmade items (such as art journals or collage work that you have created) that you intend to sell online or at local fairs. Just printing the item out and framing it does not qualify as your handmade item. If you sell the items you create, crediting DL Rigter Artist & Maker is required in your marketing, product listings and videos.
You Are Not Allowed to do the following with these digital pages:
1. Sell or share the digital files or printed copies, as is or altered, individually or as a set. 2. Claim this artwork/designs as your own.
3. Print and sell these as supplies or workshop materials for your customers.
4. Create your own digital files for sale using my artwork/designs.
5. Include my artwork/designs on any site for print-on-demand items for sale on such as sites as Spoonflower, Printify, Cafepress, Zazzle, Redbubble, Fine Art America, Society 6. Sunfrog, and any other such sites.